To my WONDERFUL & BELOVED mummy....

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
glad to hear that u had fun at the bowling and also ice kacang time..
next time mayb i n sis n u can go for bowling together...
hahax
There's a poem for YOU..
part of it was copied from somewhere...
part of it was self written oo...
x0x0x
God's Gift
My Mother is a special gift,
A special gift that God gave to me,
A gift that couldn't be replaced by anyone on this earth.
I'd be lost and lonely without her,
If God took her away you see.
I love her so very much
That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.
Although now we may not be living together,
Playing and enjoying with each other,
But I'm pretty sure that
There's always a place in your heart for me,
And that there will also always be a place in my heart just for YOU.
Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,
For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other. Amen.
Lastly,
I LOVE YOU MUMMY!! =)
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
glad to hear that u had fun at the bowling and also ice kacang time..
next time mayb i n sis n u can go for bowling together...
hahax
There's a poem for YOU..
part of it was copied from somewhere...
part of it was self written oo...
x0x0x
God's Gift
My Mother is a special gift,
A special gift that God gave to me,
A gift that couldn't be replaced by anyone on this earth.
I'd be lost and lonely without her,
If God took her away you see.
I love her so very much
That I couldn't bear to live without her healing touch.
Although now we may not be living together,
Playing and enjoying with each other,
But I'm pretty sure that
There's always a place in your heart for me,
And that there will also always be a place in my heart just for YOU.
Thank-you God for giving me such a loving Mother,
For I wouldn't want to be a part of no other. Amen.
Lastly,
I LOVE YOU MUMMY!! =)
3 comments:
That was very sweet
Thanks to you and Mel for the lovely presents
and for the advance celebration too
Love and miss you both...LOTS!
Both of you are God's awesome gifts to me,
I couldn't have asked for more.
I'm truly blessed.
hellow aunt...permas boy here...XD...
hello permas @ tas boy
hope you have settled in happily there
Post a Comment